Mike has 20 years of experience in traditional, digital and web marketing, primarily working in higher education. Most recently, he served as Executive Director of Marketing and Creative Services at John Carroll University, in Cleveland, Ohio. His work has focused on enrollment, fundraising, alumni outreach and creative strategy.
As a Dorsey & Company Associate, Mike brings the following unique skills and capabilities to our work in higher education and all other industries we serve:
- Integrated Marketing Management — tying print, digital and web together on a tactical level
- Creative direction for print and digital
- Understanding of the print process and production side of the house
- Direct mail
- Video strategy, production, and creative oversight.
- Web and application strategy, development, and support
- Digital marketing (inbound, content strategy and implementation, marketing automation, SEO/SEM/PPC, social advertising campaigns)
Mike has spoken at conferences around the world on web and marketing topics, including HighEdWeb, WPCampus, Coalition for Networked Information, Institutional Web Management Workshop and many more. His work has been recognized with many Graphic Design USA and CASE (Council for Advancement and Support of Education) awards, and he was named a Creative Spark Award Winner by the Advertising Federation of Northwest Pennsylvania for excellence in electronic communications and marketing.
Mike is a graduate of Duquesne University. He also completed the Higher Education Emerging IT Leadership training program held by Educause and NERCOMP. He and his family served as the Ambassador Family for the March of Dimes’ March for Babies in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.
ill go here.